Last Updated May 4, 2023
SECTION 1 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION
When you use our website, engage our services or make purchases from us, we collect certain personal and business information, where you elect to provide it to us. The personal information we may request from you includes your:
- Business name(s);
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- IP address;
- Website statistics and analytics data collected by third-party software providers, such as Google Analytics, regarding your use of our website. For more information visit Google information page at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage; and
- Any other information you elect to provide to us to facilitate delivering services to you or your business.
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We use your IP address for website analytics, monitoring usage of our website and collecting information about the location of people who visit our website. Your IP address also helps us understand your web browser information, session duration and operating system.
Credit Card and Payment Processing Companies
Our website, our representatives and/or our third party providers, in the course of our relationship with you, may also collect credit card and payment information from you using online forms that direct the information to a third-party payment provider. While we do not store your credit card number ourselves, we may have access to your name, the name on the credit card, the credit card expiration date and other details via our payment processors. Their additional terms of service and privacy policies may apply to the collection and use of your personal information. If you have questions regarding our payment processors, please contact us.
Providing us With the Personal Information of Someone Else
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent and ask us to delete your personal information we hold by contacting us via the website
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection of your personal information is used to:
- Promote our website and service offerings to you, primarily via email;
- Carry out our services, if we are engaged to do so;
- Communicate with you, your agents, employees or representatives about your account with us;
- Bill and collect money owed to us;
- Provide to third-party payment processors to facilitate payment;
- Provide to third-party data processors, as listed below;
- Pursue available legal remedies to us;
- Meet legal requirements;
- Enhance our service offerings to you; and
If you opt to join any of our email lists, you may unsubscribe at any time. Please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter we send you, or contact us via the website.
We may also share your personal and business information with advertisers, partners and employees to use that information in connection with one or more of the purposes for which that personal information was collected.
We also operate our website and our services in conjunction with independent contractors and service providers. Our independent contractors and service providers may have access to, process and store your personal information, in providing services to us or providing you with access to our website. We may use a variety of service providers, servers, online software providers, advertisers and employees in locations both inside and outside of Canada, which may make your personal information the subject of foreign laws and foreign legal proceedings.
By using our website, engaging our services, or otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree that we may share your personal information (and the personal information of people whose data you provide to us), with:
- Unbounce Marketing Solutions Inc.;
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp;
- Alphabet Inc., and their affiliates, for such services as AdWords and Google Analytics;
- HubSpot (see https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy);
- PipeDrive (see https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy);
- Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd. and Automattic Inc. who operate WordPress.com
- OptinMonster (see https://optinmonster.com/privacy/);
- HotJar Ltd. (see https://www.hotjar.com/);
- Facebook, Inc. and their affiliates, for such services as Facebook Pixel and Facebook Lead Ads);
- LinkedIn Corp. and their affiliates for such services as Pixel and LinkedIn Lead Ads);
- Twitter Inc. and their affiliates for such services as Pixel;
- Quora, Inc. and their affiliates for services such as Pixel;
- Calendly, LLC and their affiliates for their calendar and booking services;
- Zapier, Inc. and their affiliates for data and personal information processing (see https://zapier.com/privacy/); and
- GSuite offered by Google LLC (see https://gsuite.google.com/together/) and their affiliates to, among other things, manage and host our email and store documents which may have your personal information.
We cannot make any guarantees as to the location(s) of data stored on our behalf by the above entities.
We may also disclose your personal information to our successors (if our business or the website is acquired by another legal entity) or any assignee of our assets.
WHILE WE TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED, AS A RESULT THEREOF, SO LONG AS WE WERE NOT GROSSLY NEGLIGENT IN THE PROTECTION OF SAID INFORMATION.
Disclosure Pursuant to Court Order, Subpoena or Other Legal Process
We reserve the right to provide your content and information (including, but not limited to, your personal and business information) uploaded or collected by our website to third parties if required by law (such as in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process in any jurisdiction), and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.
If we are required by law to make any disclosure of your content or personal or business information, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with written notice (to the extent permitted by law) prior to such disclosure so that you may take appropriate action.
European General Data Protection Regulation
Our privacy practices intend to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (“GDPR”). As a company that may process the personal information of persons who reside in or are citizens of the European Union (a “European person”), we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to meet the GDPR’s requirements and protect European persons personal information. Our technical measures to protect personal information take into account current technology available and the costs of implementing that technology in addition to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the personal information collected and processed. If you have any questions about our technical and organizational measures to meet the GDPR requirements, please contact us.
If you collect personal information from European persons and provide such information to us, you represent and warrant to us that your personal information collection and storage procedures comply, at all times, with the GDPR. To the extent you provide us with, or, have our Service process any personal information of a European person, you further represent that you have obtained informed consent to transfer their information, internationally, to us. If such consent is subsequently revoked, you agree to inform us immediately.
Many of the third-party service providers, including payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we provide to them. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies to ensure you understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by them.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. Accordingly, your personal information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our website or emails from us, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 4 – COOKIES
Our Website may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Disabling cookies on your web browser may interrupt the proper use of the Website.
SECTION 5 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you are not the age of majority, please stop using our website and do not provide us with any personal information.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected]